Cergy-Pontoise University (Université de Cergy-Pontoise) is a French university, in the Academy of Versailles. Cergy-Pontoise University is a public university and a leading centre of teaching and research, which welcomes 17,700 students and 1,500 international students interested in studying abroad. The university is located in the west of Paris (30 km from central Paris), in the Val-d’Oise department.
The university offers all levels of graduate and post-graduate studies. 144 bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees are available in a wide range of fields : law, economy and management, languages, literature and social sciences, and science and technology.
The Cergy-Pontoise University as well as all upper education institutions of Cergy-Pontoise are organized in a PRES (Research and Upper Education Pole) including :
• groupe ESSEC,
• ENSEA, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l’Electronique et de ses Applications
• ITIN, Ecole supérieure d’Informatique, Réseaux et Systèmes d’Information
• ENSAPC, École nationale supérieure d’arts de Cergy-Pontoise
• EBI (École de Biologie Industrielle)
• EPMI ( École d’électricité, de Production et des Méthodes Industrielles)
• EPSS (École Pratique de Service Social)
• ESCOM (École supérieure de chimie organique et minérale)
• ILEPS (Institut Libre d’Éducation Physique Supérieur)
• ISTOM (Institut Supérieur d’agro-développement)
• ESCIA, école supérieure de comptabilité, gestion et finance
Our innovative offer, allows us to meet your expectations from a specification. This work organization enables us to distinguish ourselves from our competitors, cause we get to meet specific customer needs, regardless of its field.
After some years focused on R&D, FranceCol has found its place in the industrial activity.
Nowadays we offer:
• A range of electronic inverters (educational & industrial)
• Transformers and inductive single and three phases
• Motor Control
• Technical documentation
• Training in electronics
Recognized by the biggest names in the industry and a panel of SME FranceCol prepares its future in the field of power electronics.
|B. MUKHERJEE |
|B. KUMAR.R |
|R. SAMSON.R.H |
|P. KUMAR YADAV|
|DINESH. M |
Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA)
INSA Lyon is a very large and unique research center which joins education activities, research laboratories, and socioeco- nomic partners. The INSA de Lyon scientists contribute to overcome daily the essential societal challenges by combining excellence in research in engineering sciences, as well as at the interfaces between disciplines from the development of innovative and multi-disciplinary approaches.
INSA Lyon expends its research activities within five main fields:
• Digital Society and Information
• Energy for a Sustainable Development
• Environment: Natural, Industrial, and Urban Environments
• Global Health and Bioengineering
• Transport: Structures, Infrastructures, and Mobilities
TTS 1968 Mech
Institut Superieur D’Electronique De Paris (ISEP)
The research laboratory of ISEP, the LISITE (Laboratoire d’Informatique, Signal et Image, Télécommunication et Electronique), is composed of 3 teams: MINARC (Micro and Nanoelectronics & Radio Communications), SITe (Signal, Image and Telecommunications) and RDI (Research and Development in Information sciences). MINARC works in the field of low-voltage and low-power circuits, ultra-low power systems for medical applications and reconfigurable radios, and interaction between circuit design and advanced technologies (SOI, multiple-gate transistors, nanotechnologies, …).
Missile systems, defence systems – MBDA
Academic Year 2014-15
Academic Year 2013-14
Academic Year 2012-13
The wooded campus of Orleans, a hundred hectares, is located 100 km from Paris, the capital of the central region, in the heart of the Loire Valley, a UNESCO territory’s heritage and its castles.
The University of Orleans has also developed at other sites in the region with the establishment of academic centers of Bourges, Chartres, Châteauroux / Issoudun and the antennas of the IUFM in Blois and Tours.
Its international vocation is affirmed every year. Its capacity for innovation is reflected in its dynamic research and technology transfer to regional, national and international.
Its training offer, rich in vocational streams, develops strong link with research. Reception arrangements and assistance in the employment of students and adults help make the University of Orléans a major player in regional development.