National Cheng Kung University
National Cheng Kung University (NCKU, Cheng Kung is named after Cheng Ch’eng-Kung(Koxinga), who defeated the Dutch and founded the Kingdom of Tungning in Taiwan. NCKU is one of the most prestigious universities in Taiwan, with a high reputation in science, engineering, medicine, management, planning anddesign. According to US News and World Report – 2014 Global Universities Ranking , NCKU was ranked #22 Best Global University for Engineering and Computer Science. Times Higher Education- QS World University Rankings and Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities, NCKU was ranked second or third among all universities in Taiwan. Many surveys throughout the years have shown that its students are most desired by Taiwanese companies. NCKU has 9 colleges, 40 departments, 82 graduate institutes, and 54 research centers, and it is also a major university, educational, and area-network center in Taiwan.
Research Area’s are
• Center for Micro/Nano Science and Technology
• Center of Bioscience and Biotechnology
• Tainan Hydraulics Laboratory
• Center for Gene Regulation and Signal…
• Center for Humanities and Social Sciences
• The Research Center for Energy Technology and Strategy
• Medical Device Innovation Center
• Earth Dynamic System Research Center
• Cardiovascular Research Center
• Center for Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction
• Sustainable Environment Research Center
• International Research Center for Wound Repair and Regeneration, IRCWRR
• Plasma and Space Science Center
• Center for Frontier Materials and Micro/Nano…
• Advanced Optoelectronic Technology Center
|KRISHNA AHUJA |
|T. NATH MANNA |
|U.R. GROVER |
|DHIVAKAR ANAND.D |
|M.K. CHAITANYA |
|NARESH KUMAR.K |
National Ilan University
National University of Tainan
|ASHWIN VERMA |
Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology (STUST)
Located along the southwest coast of Taiwan in Tainan City, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology (STUST) is a competitive international university dedicated to providing students a well-rounded education in both the humanities and technology. Founded in 1969, STUST has quickly moved from a junior college of technology to a full-fledged university with an emphasis on both teaching and research. STUST is composed of 4 colleges (The College of Engineering, The College of Business, The College of Digital Design, and The College of Humanities and Social Sciences) and 24 departments, 32 master programs, and 4 doctoral programs. We currently have 18,567 enrolled students, of which 600 are international students coming from 30 different countries. Our faculty of 569 strives to establish a strong global mindset and independent thinking in each of our students. The annual budget for STUST is around 50 million US Dollars. The campus area is about 16.5 hectares.
STUST has many outstanding achievements and is regarded as one of the best universities inTaiwan.
Some of our remarkable accomplishments are highlighted below:
In 2012-2013, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology (STUST) was evaluated as the top six Paradigm Technological Universities by Taiwan’s Ministry of Education.
Taiwan’s well-known leading career magazine, Cheers, rated STUST as the top private technical and vocational university favored by enterprises from 2009 to 2014.
Both our Master’s Program and Doctoral Program in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering as well as Global MBA Program are taught in English, and have been highly recommended by the Ministry of Education.
STUST was granted the highest due to the prominent performance in the execution of the Teaching and Learning Excellence Project among private technical and vocational universities by Taiwan’s Ministry of Education from 2006-2013.
STUST’s undergraduate programs in the College of Engineering are all IEET accredited, the Taiwanese counterpart of ABET, which is also a Provisional Signatory of the Washington Accord.
STUST’s College of Business is a full member of AACSB and now in the Pre-accreditation phase, ACCSB has been accredited in June, 2014.
Research area are
• Wind Engineering Research Center (WERC-TKU)
• Center for Water Resources Management and Policy
• The Intelligent Automation and Robotics Center
• Center of Resources for Visual Impairment
• Center for Cultural and Creative Industries
• Champion Incubator Center
• Haruki Murakami Research Center
• E-Calligraphy System
|D.N.KUMAR SURI |
|M. PRASANTH |
|P.KUMAR MANDAL |